Millions Of Bikers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON 4BIKE
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register with 4Bike
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our 4Bike Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Save time creating listing with with our streamlined tool. Take care of orders in just a few steps.
- As you list, we’ll help you describe, photograph, price and post your item. Having millions of buyers means listings can sell quickly.
Package and ship with ease
- Based on what you’re selling, we provide recommendations for delivery and packaging. Once your item sells, you’ll get a discounted rate on postage by using eBay postage labels
- To sell locally, you can also take advantage of our collection services.
Get payments and grow your business
- Boost your sales with powerful, easy-to-use marketing and promotional tools. For 4Bike Shop subscribers.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller and Buyer share about their successful on 4Bike
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on 4Bike
How do fees work on 4Bike?
Joining and starting a shop on 4Bike is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs £0 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for three months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 0% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs and for the first 3 months). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are free but after 3 free months are billed for £1 , so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on 4Bike. Create an 4Bike account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method.
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on 4Bike will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges for the first three months.
What can I sell on 4Bike?
4Bike provides a marketplace for manufacturers and private sellers to sell their bikes or bike equipment.